Day tourists are also welcome. To visit us for a day it isn’t necessary to reserve in advance. You pay only an entrance fee* of USD 5.00 (Citizen of Nicaragua USD 2.50) for the use of our infrastructure which includes:
• hammocks and beach chairs
• Wi-Fi internet acces
• sanitary facilities, changing rooms
• water-sport equipment (swim tires, swim vests, kayaks,)
• easily accessible docking wharf
* Perhaps you intend to come more frequently? Or bring friends with you? Then, take advantage of our multiple-entry card (10 entries for the price of 8: $40.00).
We offer together with Hostal Libertad in Granada daily* Shuttle Service to us for USD 6 per person.
*Shuttle will run if 4 or more people sign up (Phone 8408 0009)
Food and Drink
It is not allowed to bring your own food and picnic here. Our cosy restaurant is open from 07:30 to 20:00 and offers hot and cold tasty meals, snacks and drinks throughout. At the bar, water, sodas, cocktails and beer are available.
How about bringing a few friends or a tourist group along for the day? We would be happy to organize a barbecue for you. Just phone us beforehand (Phone: (+505) 8850 8101) to discuss details.